A problem for users outside the US and UK is that some of the services from the Google Play Store is not available in their countries. The solution to this problem is to use a VPN service to access the UK/US Google Play Store to access the app and service. And today I’m going to tell you a secure way to access the UK/US Play Store.
TUNNELBEAR (An Android 4.01+ app)
- First step is to download the app called Tunnel Bear from the Tunnel Bear website or from Apk4Fun.
- Install the app after enabling unknown sources in the Setting > Security > Unknown sources
- Creating an account
- Once you have the app, open it by tapping on the TunnelBear icon. The first time you open TunnelBear, you’ll be asked to enter your email address and password. You need to have an account to use TunnelBear so if you don’t have one, you can create one by following these steps:
- Enter your first name, email address and password
- Click the orange “Create a free account” button
- At this point you’ll get a brief chance to get acquainted with your new bear! A few swipes later, you’ll arrive at a screen titled ‘We’ve sent you a bear’
- Go to your email inbox, you should have received an email from TunnelBear with the subject: “TunnelBear – email confirmation”
- Open the email and click the “verify my account” button
- Once your account is verified, go back to the TunnelBear app and select the big orange ‘Continue’ button.
- Using TunnelBear: Turning TunnelBear on and off on Android is really easy. Simply select the on/off switch to use TunnelBear. Scroll around the map and select the Tunnel of the location you want to connect to. Alternatively, you can use the location list located at the bottom of the screen.When the app is connecting to your selected country (UK/US), you’ll see a connecting message appear in the status bar at the top of the screen. Your bear will start digging a Tunnel. Once the app is connected, you’ll see a small key icon appear in the top left corner of the screen. Your bear should also pop his head out of the tunnel of the location selected on the map. This is how you know you’re connected to your selected country.
- Now go to Settings > Apps > Google Play Store
- Force Stop the app and clear the Data. Then enter the open the app from the app drawer and agree to the terms and conditions and enter the store.
- If it doesn’t work, redo the last step.
- Now you have access to the UK/US Google Play Store.
- Enjoy !
And if you wish to access the Play Store on your PC follow the tutorial below.